Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Refreshing Weekend

Friday night I made dinner, we all went to Ryan’s soccer game, went out for ice cream and then I fell asleep watching a movie with The Husband.

It was a great wait to kick off the weekend.

Saturday I competed in a Team SuperFit Competition at CrossFit Bel Air. I was on a Male/Female Novice team and we did ok, finishing 12th our of 19 I think. We were smack dab in the middle of the pack in all workouts except the one with pull-ups. That one locked us down the rankings.

Those darn pull-ups!

I have another competition coming up next Saturday. This one a scaled woman’s event at my own gym. I’m looking forward to it.

Saturday night we had a few friends over the watch the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight and had a blast.

This morning the boys and I went for a run and played at the park. It was gorgeous out! We were all about the hide and seek.

DSC_0016

I love that they have no fear of nature, hiding and playing in the bushes, looking for bugs, and rolling around in the grass.

DSC_0013

It’s nice.

Ryan was introduced to a video special effects app by one of my friends and we had a blast recording little clips.

Both kids are fun and fearless. They are so energizing to be around!

We headed back home and I made some bacon and a big batch of scrambled eggs. Then we were off to see The Avengers but first, a little town fair…

DSC_0019

The movie was good, not great but the kids really loved it.

Afterwards we went for snowballs. The boys waited patiently.

DSC_0026

They are so stinkin’ cute!

DSC_0029

And affectionate.

DSC_0030

I love watching them grow up and interact.

DSC_0034

I don’t have a food journal today and I didn’t post this whole weekend. I decided it was time to take a break and now I feel totally refreshed and ready to start the week.

There’s still two more days to join the Thunderclap for What You Can When You Can. The book is out and hitting store shelves. I can’t wait to see it myself. It’s going to be SO weird!